Monday, May 9, 2011

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Unfortunately I am way too busy these days to do what I love best, sew. I recently came upon a full time job, a part time-ish job, planning a wedding, and taking care of my fiance while he finishes up his last two weeks of school (yay!). Did I mention raising a puppy? Yeah, that too. So I'm busy, too busy to be the crafty wonder I usually am.

But SOON! Once my guy graduates, and this wedding is over and done with, and we finally move to Los Angeles (yay again!) I promise to myself that I will start sewing again. And with that will come brand new, exciting Tiny clothes just in time for Fall!

But don't fret, I will ALWAYS make time for a custom order or two...or three, so please do not hesitate to send me an email with your Tiny Dresses request (definitely not limited to dresses). I mean, what are Saturdays for if not making Tiny clothes for tiny tots that need a new outfit?

1 comment: